- An integrated Quality Management System (QMS), regularly re-evaluated by recognized authorities, ensures that our products comply with all appropriate standards.
- Analytical certificates are issued with compliance to the principal pharmacopoeia monographs: USP/NF,BP, Ph. Eur, JP. & IP.
- A professional audit in-house group provides an inclusive service for all our pharmaceutical ingredients making compliance to regulatory bodies.
- Crest cellulose will also have Certificate of suitability (CEP) from the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM) for all its excipients.
- Crest will also have WHO, GMP and Drug License registration.
- Crest will endeavor to adhere to all regulatory norms that are required for all pharmacopeia standards & Food Regulations.
- Crest will be certified by ISO 9001,14001, 18001 & 22000 Certifications
- Crest will be certified by Kosher Certification.
At Crest, excellent regulatory and quality support is provided. We help our customers
Minimize risks by offering:
- Advice on regulatory requirements for target markets.
- Assurance that excipient products meet appropriate regional regulatory requirements.
This is achieved by:
- Maintenance of regulatory reference databases.
- Preparation and maintenance of licenses, and Drug Master Files (DMF) to ensure appropriate regulatory status for intended use in target markets.